Earl W. Fee released his monumental autobiographical book, Earl Fee is Running.
In this book, you will be inspired by his life of a late-blooming world champion, with colored photos, and some of Earl’s pertinent poetry, in 20 entertaining chapters describing his life from 1929 to 2018… Highlights in this book are Earl’s:
– Valuable detailed running workouts and methods from age 57 to age 88.
– Experiences at 17 World Masters Championships from 1987 to 2014. (But more to come.)
– Quotations and spiritual reflections (e.g., gratitude, helping others, love, empathy, etc.).
– Anti-aging lifestyle and his secret to athletic success- aging slower than his rivals.
– Thirty-five pioneering years in the Canadian (CANDU) nuclear power industry.
– Detailed descriptions of interesting friends, characters and five legendary athletic friends.
Compared to Earl’s anti-aging lifestyle, and lifestyle descriptions herein of his legendary athletic friends, the late Ed Whitlock and Olga Kotelko, it may appear like your daily habits are not productive or you are not making the most of your remaining valuable time… This book is bound to increase your motivation and rejuvenate your dreams.
Earl Fee is a retired nuclear power consultant, author, poet, artist, champion runner, coach and motivational speaker. He graduated with a BASc and a MASc in mechanical engineering in 1953 and 1962 respectively. Earl has broken over 56 world records in master’s running and hurdling in the past 32 years since age 57–indicating the correctness of his training methods and healthy lifestyle. In 2005 he was recognized by the World Masters Athletics as the Male Master Athlete of the World. For several decades he has been honoured in the USA and Canada with the name: “The Great Earl.” He has had four books published: How to Be a Champion from 9 to 90, The Complete Guide to Running, 100 Years Young the Natural Way, and The Wonder Of It All (a poetry book). He is still going strong at age 89 in 2018–which adds to the credibility of his healthy anti-aging lifestyle.
You can also read his articles on Facebook about health, diet and exercise in order to live a longer higher quality life.